We are fully committed to our Governance, to not just comply with the minimal regulations, but to achieve the highest standards of best practice. In 2016 we became fully compliant with the Governance Code and you will find here a 2017 signed copy of our Governance Pledge. This review will be based on an assessment of our operating procedures against the recommended actions for each principle of our Governance Code.
At Obair we have a number of sub committees, such as Finance, Governance, HR and Audit. Please see detailed below the Terms of Reference for our Audit Committee.
Please see here our most recent 2017 Financial Statements for Obair Newmarket on Fergus CLG and Obair Environment Services DAC:
You can also see a full list of Board of Directors on each of these reports.
Obair have adopted the Resolution Regarding the Guiding Principles for Fundraising. Please see below the relevant documents that support this and also follow this link to the Fundraising Principles section of the Charities website Charities Institute Ireland
Commitment to Standards in Fundraising Practice
Obair Newmarket-on-Fergus CLG is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising. The Statement exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice.
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public.
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
- We, Obair Newmarket-on-Fergus CLG, have considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out.
- Obair Newmarket-on-Fergus CLG’s report on our fundraising activities is available in our most recent Annual Report which can be found here
AGM REPORT 2015 Website Annual Report 2015 printed before signing up, it will be in the Annual Report reflecting the business of 2016)
- We welcome your feedback on our performance via any of the contact points provided (see below).
- See our Feedback and Complaints Procedure here (see below).
In person at Obair Newmarket-on-Fergus CLG, Ennis Road, Newmarket-on-Fergus, Co Clare.
The contact address for the Charities Institute Ireland is:
CHY No 1049