Commitment to Governance:
We are fully committed to our Governance, to not just comply with the minimal regulations, but to achieve the highest standards of best practice. In 2016 we became fully compliant with the Governance Code and you will find hereunder our most recent signed compliance statement. The Governance Code principles are regularly reviewed by our board of directors, based on an assessment of our operating procedures against the recommended actions for each principle of our Governance Code.
At Obair we have a number of sub committees, such as Finance, Governance and Human Resources. You will also find a list of the members of each committee in the AGM Report in the next section.
Please view here the Annual Accounts for both Obair Newmarket on Fergus CLG and Obair Community Support DAC. You can also view a full list of Directors here also.
Please view our most recent set of Accounts and Annual Report of Business for 2021 by clicking below:
Scanned AGM Report 2022 reporting on business of 2021
Fundraising:2022 AGM REPORT
Obair have adopted the Resolution Regarding the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations Fundraising from the Public. Please see below the relevant documents that support this and also follow this link to the Fundraising Principles section of the Charities Institute Ireland website http://www.charitiesinstituteireland.ie/principles-for-fundraising/
Commitment to Standards in Fundraising Practice
Obair Newmarket-on-Fergus CLG is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations Fundraising from the Public. The Guidelines exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice.
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public.
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
- We, Obair Newmarket-on-Fergus CLG, have considered the Guidelines and believe we meet the standards it sets out.
- Obair Newmarket-on-Fergus CLG’s report on our fundraising activities is available in our most recent Annual Report which can be found on this page. See here our Signed Governance Code Resolution for 2018
- Obair Contact Information:
We are currently not accepting complaints in person at our building Obair Newmarket-on-Fergus CLG, Ennis Road, Newmarket-on-Fergus, Co Clare due to Covid-19 restrictions and our building remains closed to members of the public. See the next section for details of Complaints Procedure.
The contact address for the Charities Institute Ireland is:
CHY No 10490
Feedback and Complaints:
At Obair we welcome your feedback on our performance via any of the contact points provided (see below).
- See our Feedback and Complaints Procedure here (see below).
- Complaints Procedure 2020
Public Compliance Statement 2018 updated
Policy Statement on Data Retention 2018
Policy Statement on Privacy 2018