Vacancies24th November 2021
We are looking for a Childcare Assistant to join our team of dedicated childcare professionals as a full time permanent member of staff, to commence ASAP in Obair Community Creche in Newmarket on Fergus, Co Clare.
This full time position will be 40 hours per week (including paid breaks) on a shift basis between the times of 8:00am and 6:00 pm Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will assist the Crèche Team in the day to day operation of the crèche and to ensure high standards of care, education, safety and well-being of children in the setting.
Benefits & what we can offer you:
• 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday, no weekends
• Job Security – permanent position
• Ongoing Training and Development including Manual Handling and First Aid
• Salary Scale for progression within the company
• 21 Days Annual Leave
• Holiday increments based on length of service
• Sick Pay Scheme
• The opportunity to work with a team of dedicated childcare professionals
• Free On-site Parking
Requirements of Childcare Assistant:
• Candidates must hold a minimum of Fetac Level 5 (or recognised equivalent) in a childcare qualification
• Candidates must provide 2 x written references and copy of qualification certificates.
• Candidate details will be submitted for Garda Vetting.
• International Vetting required if candidate has lived outside of the jurisdiction for a period of 3 months or more.
• Experience is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in this role please email a letter of application and CV to Noreen.firstname.lastname@example.org